We are incredibly fortunate when we are chosen by a dog. If we’re really lucky, we get picked more than once in a lifetime.
Big White Dog Photography celebrates the canine gurus that show us how to live more in the moment, love without abandon and appreciate all the sniffs and scritches.
Here’s a variety of images created during dog photography sessions around Spokane, Eastern Washington and North Idaho.
See a location where you think your dog will shine? We love:
- McEuen Park in Coeur d’Alene
- Riverstone Park in Coeur d’Alene
- Centennial Trail from Spokane to Post Falls
- Balto Park in Sandpoint
- Mirabeau Park in Spokane Valley
- Dishman Hills in Spokane Valley
- Hiking near Sagle, Idaho